Monday 5 November 2007

Brief Summary of Chapters 1 - 5

( apologies to all who havnt got this far, guess its about time you did)

Chapter 1: Introduced to Josie, sets up the background for the book, and her friends.Her Mother tells her that Michael Andretti ( josie's father) is back in town

Chapter 2: josie gives a description of her friends Sera, Anna and Lee. Have a Say day where Josie meets public boy, Jacob Coote.

Chapter 3: Introduced to Nonna, Josies Grandmother. She Meets Michael andretti for the first time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS more please

lookingforalibrandireviews said...

Despite the fact that I enjoyed the film after I read the actual novel I ended up being appaulled at this film in comparison to the novel. The novel was indeed fantastic, I must say I thought enjoy it would be completly relatable includes elements within it which I think anyone can understand at some time or some other.